Adopted on March 22, 1914.
- That the first and last principle of the Irish Citizen Army is the avowal that the ownership of Ireland, moral and material, is vested of right in the people of Ireland.
- That its principal objects shall be: –
- To arm to train all Irishmen capable of bearing arms to enforce and defend its first principle.
- To sink all differences of birth, privilege and creed under the common name of the Irish People.
- That the Citizen Army shall stand for the absolute unity of Irish Nationhood and recognition of the rights and liberties of the world’s Democracies.
- That the Citizen Army shall be open to all who are prepared to accept the principles of equal rights and opportunities for the People of Ireland and to work in harmony with organised Labour towards that end.
- Every enrolled member must be, if possible, a member of a Trades Union recognised by the Irish Trades Union Congress.